Welcome to ALO 's new and improved website
- Walk-ins now welcome at appropriate locations
- We are not accepting any clients who are traveled internationally or domestically within 2 weeks of session
- We are not accepting clients who have tested positive or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19
- We are not accepting clients who are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 including but not limited to fever, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, etc.
- Showers on arrival is mandatory
- Masks, gloves and hand sanitizer provided
- Length of time between appointments have been increased to give more time for cleaning and sanitizing
- Temperature checks are mandatory using contact-less temperature gun upon arrival
Ottawa largest chain of body rub parlours and the only chain licensed by the city. The ALO group is a well-established business with over 20 years of experience and has always been female owned and operated! There are over 30 attendants to choose from throughout any our 6 locations, with a variety of attendants you are sure to find someone to cater to your taste.
We also feature special guests from out of town so be sure to check the schedule or sign up for alerts. Our new website features a chat app available so you can get more information before your booking (no explicit language will be tolerated )
Attendants at our spas offer massage only! Any illegal activities including but not limited to sexual favours is completely forbidden and not tolerated.
We make booking a session a breeze, book online for your convenience, call or simply drop in. We do not require any memberships to visit most of our studios or collect any personal information. Walk-ins are always welcome at some of our locations, even our Montreal location which is open late 7 days a week.
At ALO we want to make every experience an enjoyable one. We offer to pick up and drop off (24 hours notice is required – additional rate may apply ) for any out of town guest.
Thank you for choosing ALO.
All locations are licensed by the City of Ottawa